Kitchen scales are being widely used nowadays because they are accurate and they are easy to use. Over the years, cooks and professional chefs alike have been used to following volumetric measurements but somehow experienced discrepancies when measuring larger amounts of ingredients.
With that said, we will review, one of the best on the market today, and get to know more about what it offers.
Kedsum Digital Kitchen Scale
A kitchen scale is a device used to measure food or ingredients needed on your recipes. There are meals which will require you to get correct amounts of ingredients to get the right taste or form of the food, especially when it comes to baking.
In this day and age, some recipes would already show the weight of ingredients needed rather than the volume. And again, the main reason for this is because it is imperative to get an accurate measurement.
KEDSUM Digital Kitchen Scale: Why Do I Need It?
On this post, we will divulge the advantages, disadvantages, and the features of the Kedsum Kitchen Scale and compare it to other related models out on the market today so we can have an idea of what they can offer.
The Kedsum Cooking Scale is a multifunctional scale which comes with four high-precision sensors which ensure accurate weight measurement with a capacity of 33 lbs or 15 kgs. It has a strong-bearing and slim tempered glass platform which is water-resistant.
It also has a gold-plated stainless coating surface which is equipped with the anti-fingerprint technology which makes it easy to clean. You can easily read through its clear LCD with backlit.
- It has an automatic tare function on the tare button built with a sensitive touch.
- The unit can be easily switched to oz, lb, g, ml, and kg.
- It comes with overload and low battery indicators.
- It has a 120-second auto off and inactivity function.
- Its LCD measures 20mm x 55mm.
- The device measures 160mm x 230mm x 15mm.
- It is made of stainless steel and tempered glass.
- It uses four high-precision sensors which ensure accurate weighing results.
- It has a modern design and is user-friendly.
- It has a capacity of weighing up to 33 lbs or 15 kgs.
- It is made of strong-bearing tempered glass platform and gold-plated stainless steel coating which make it durable, safe, and easy to clean.
- It has large blue backlit LCD for fast and easy reading.
- Its touch buttons are highly sensitive and are easy to operate.
- It comes with low battery and overload indicators.
- It automatically shuts off after inactivity of 120 seconds.
- It is water-resistant.
- It uses an anti-fingerprint technology which makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- It has an automatic tare function for accurate measurements which is useful when measuring meals in your diet.
- The user manual is not very clear on how to switch the units for measurements.
The Summary of Features
The KEDSUM Cooking Scale uses four high-precision sensors which ensure accurate weighing results with a capacity of 33 lbs or 15 kgs. It has a modern design and is user-friendly.
Its touch buttons are highly sensitive and are easy to operate. It is made of strong-bearing tempered glass platform and gold-plated stainless steel coating which make it durable, safe, and easy to clean and maintain.
It comes with a large blue backlit LCD for fast, convenient, and easy reading. It also has overload and low-battery indicators, and it automatically shuts off after inactivity of 120 seconds. It is water-resistant, and it uses an anti-fingerprint technology which makes it easy to maintain.
It is also useful on your diet with its automatic tare function which accurately measures your meal requirements to keep you in that tip-top shape you’ve always wanted.
The Comparison to Other Products
Greater Goods Digital Kitchen Scale
One of the related products is the Greater Goods Digital Kitchen Scale which is made of a durable plastic weighing surface with touch-sensitive buttons which are easy to clean. It also uses four precision weighing sensors which can measure up to 11 lbs or 5 kgs.
It has a large and high-contrast LCD, and it also comes with scratch-resistant feet. It also has an auto shut-off and auto-calibrate function, and you can switch from g, kg, lb, oz, and ml. Pretty neat, huh?
The Tenergy Digital Kitchen Scale, on the other hand, is also a tempered glass scale which is touch-sensitive. It can measure up to 11 lbs, and it has a built-in tare or zero function.
It is made of scratch-resistant tempered glass with touch-sensitive controls. You can switch your measurements from lb, oz, g, and ml, which allows you to choose between weight and volume measurements.
After a thorough review of the pros, cons, and the features of the one and only and comparing it to other related models out on the market today, will you now consider getting it? Will it be worth your hard earned money?
Well, we can, therefore, conclude that it is an awesome choice for a kitchen scale for a number of reasons. It is feature-rich, and it will get you accurate measurements to help with your cooking, and even on calculating the right amount of food servings if you are on a diet.
Moreover, it is durable and is made of strong-bearing materials which ensure that it is safe to use and is easy to maintain.
However, if you prefer the less expensive options, you can go with either the Greater Goods Digital Kitchen Scale or the Tenergy Digital Kitchen Scale, but their weighing capacity is only up to 11 lbs versus the 33-lb capacity of the Kedsum scale.
Also, the Greater Goods scale is made of a plastic weighing surface which makes it less durable compared to the Kedsum scale.
Overall, they all have their advantages and disadvantages, but their function to accurately measure your food or ingredients is unquestionable. With all this information laid out on the table, you only have to consider your needs and your preferences so that you can choose the best one for you.